"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -Benjamin Franklin

Monday, August 9, 2010

New Deck Part 3 and Ground Zero Mosque

Added some Brass striping to the skate deck I've been working on this morning...

Heard on the radio this morning that the plans to build a Mosque/Islamic Center 2 blocks from Ground Zero are moving forward.  That's BULLSHIT!  I have lived in GA for the past 16 years, but I am originally from NY, and will always consider myself a New Yorker.  As a New Yorker, I am highly offended by this.  I knew people that were killed when the towers came down.  We will NEVER forget the Islamic attack on our country. This can only be seen as a giant fuck you to all of the people that lost their lives in the horrific attacks of 9/11.  Build your damn mosque somewhere else!  I can only hope that the people of NY will rise up and destroy this building brick by brick with their bare hands.  It's time to stop being so damn PC- screw religious tolerance.  These are people whose religion promotes the idea of using women and children as human bombs.  I'm 99% sure that there are no Muslims reading my blog, but if there are, GO FUCK YOURSELF!

No comments:

Post a Comment