"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Finished Mailbox and the Heat

Finished the mailbox for my parents.  It was a bitch working on this.  It's been pretty damn hot here lately, and aside from the fact that I'm sweating my ass off in the garage, the high temperatures affect the way the paint flows.  1-shot is very temperamental.  They make a 'high heat reducer', but I don't have any.  I may have to start painting in the house.  Been working on a tool box for my neighbor also- it's actually a surprise for his wife- something to keep her dog grooming equipment in.  Having the same paint-flow problems with that- I'll post pics when it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment