"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -Benjamin Franklin

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Finished Skate Deck and Jaws Tattoos

Finished up the skate deck I've been working on last night.  Added some Emerald Green striping (the same color I used to outline the leafing), then more Imitation Gold and some Imitation Gold mixed with Polar White...


Took it outside this morning and got some good pics of the finished product in the natural light.



You know, this deck would look really nice on your wall, and it can be yours for $250.

Yesterday I worked on Jeremy's Jaws leg.  Did the scene with Quint in the sharks mouth.  Got kinda crappy pics, but I'll get better pics when it's healed.  For some reason I haven't been able to get decent pictures of anything I've done on this piece yet (maybe it's because I'm a crappy photographer).  Here's a pic of the Quint piece from yesterday anyway, and a couple of the other pieces.







No comments:

Post a Comment