"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Striped Absinthe Bottles

Here's some striped Absinthe bottles.  The green ones on the ends were done a while ago.  The 2 in the middle were done this morning.  The first 2 I did, I used greens for the 'Green Fairy'.  While the green is appropriate for Absinthe, I decided that they couldn't all be green, so I did something different with the bottles I striped this morning.  I haven't been striping as much lately due to the fact that it has just been too damn hot in the garage, and had a hell of a time striping these this morning.  I am out of practice, and especially on non-flat surfaces.  Gotta start painting in the house.

Oh, they're fun to empty too.

No comments:

Post a Comment