Working on the tins for the 'Sand Bastard' Bike. Spent a good while today working on the gas tank and the fender. I did the oil tank on Friday. Still got a good amount of work to do on this. I need to do some striping on the tank. I will also be doing a border stripe on the tank, similar to what I have started on the fender. The fender still needs a second color- think I'm gonna go with Crimson. I'll post more pics as I get more done with this project. I also hope to get some nice pics after the pieces have been cleared, and of course, of the finished bike.
Here's a tattoo that I started on Saturday. The customer wanted 9 specific flowers, and they all had to fit under a short sleeve, so there wasn't enough room to do much with it aside from getting them all in there.