"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

In Progress Helmet and some Hard Bags

Working on a helmet for my friend Jeremy.  Jeremy does a lot of stuff to raise money for breast cancer- someone donated the helmet to him, and I'm donating the painting.  When it's done, Jeremy will have it for sale on his blog: http://muttincycles.blogspot.com/
Jeremy even built a breast cancer bike.  Here's a couple of pics of the bike:

Sorry, the pics are kinda shitty.  I took 'em at the World of Wheels show- I'm sure that Jeremy has much better pictures of the bike, but ya get what I got- deal with it.
You can also listen to Jeremy (and Pauly) on Tuesday nights from 8-10pm on Garage71.com.

Here's a couple of pics of the helmet as it is right now.  Still gotta do the cancer ribbons on the sides and some magenta striping.  I'll probably work on it when I get home tonight.


Did some simple striping on some hard bags for Jailhouse Choppers yesterday:


And, Happy Freakin' Thanksgiving.  Go eat some turkey and pass out on the couch.


No comments:

Post a Comment