"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -Benjamin Franklin

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tattoos from the weekend

Worked on Jeremy's Jaws leg yesterday.  Did a shot of the shark eating the boat- lotsa fun.


Finished up Joleen's tattoo for her parents on Friday.  She'll be back for me to get some nice healed pics. For now, all I have is a half-healed/half-fresh picture- always hate those.  Got a nice glare on it too, so all around, it's a shitty picture.


Now, since I haven't done it in a couple of months, here's the shameless self promotion- just in time for your Christmas shopping:

Here's some of the sweet-ass stuff I have for sale in my Zazzle shop-
Remember, if ya wanna see all the cool stuff I have in my Zazzle shop, you'll have to create a Zazzle account and set your 'Maturity Level' to 'R'.

And here's some of the super cool shirts I have available at my Speradshirt shop.  These would be perfect rolled up and stuffed in a stocking.




No comments:

Post a Comment