"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -Benjamin Franklin

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Frank's Bomb-Nurse

Tattooed my friend Frank today.  Five hours on the ribs- I know that had to suck, but Frank stuck it out.  Personally I would have preferred to have done the tattoo in 2 sittings- it's hard for someone to sit through that much tattooing in a sensitive area like that, but Frank sat like a trooper.  It had to get done in just the one sitting today because Frank leaves for a double-super, top-secret, undisclosed location (via Texas) on the 2nd.  This was Frank's 'Pre-Deployment' tattoo.  I wish I could take credit for the sweet ass design, but it was drawn for Frank by Vince from Holland.  No, I don't know his last name, but I do know where ya can see more of his cool designs- Right here: VeniVidiVince
Anyway, here's a pic of Frank's new tattoo.  He's gonna get someone to snap a couple of healed pics and I'll post those when I get 'em.


And here's a healed pic of the Bat I did in the pit of Frank's elbow a couple of months ago.  Apparently Frank only has me tattoo really painful areas of his body.


Many thanks to Frank and all of the rest of the men and women in our armed forces for all they do.  Stay safe in the Iraqistanarabia there, Franky.

Now, just in case any of the 4 or 5 people who actually read this have been wondering what kind of fool writes a goofy ass blog like this one, it's this kind:




1 comment:

  1. vince's stuff is always nice.He's a bastard for being so good.Frank can sit cause he's uber mensch.

    ReplyDelete