"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Some tattoos I done did today.

Traditional K-Bar with Death Before Dishonor banner, and a Black and Gray Feather.  Of course, I got crappy pictures of both of them.  The girl that got the feather will come back for me to get a nice healed pic, and I'll repost it then.  The guy with the K-bar wants more work done, so hopefully I'll get a healed pic of it as well.   The feather tattoo was fun- I've done realistic feathers before, but never one that looked like it was floating.  She wanted something similar to the floating feather at the beginning of 'Forrest Gump'.  She also specified that she wanted a 'downy' feather.  It took a while to find proper reference- there are lots of pictures of floating feathers, but not too many that have a very downy look.



No comments:

Post a Comment