"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Skate Deck and Laptop

Here's another skate deck I just finished:


I also re-striped my laptop.  I pinstriped it after I had only been pinstriping for about a month.  The other day, I decided to take the striping off and re-do it (now that I'm better, my laptop needed to be updated).
I had plans to do a painting of the flying eye on the other side with one wing running off the right side and the other crossing over the striping on the left side.  I'll probably still do it, but I kinda like it the way it is.


And here's a couple of pics of my 09 V Star 950, Carla, just for the hell of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment