"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Some Recent Pinstriping

Don't have much to bitch about today- well, I always have stuff to bitch about, just nothing I can focus on today.  So, here's some recent pinstriping I've done:

Painted the door at Jailhouse Choppers.  They're in Snellville, Ga- the shop is owned by my friend Pauly.  This turned into a much bigger project than I had expected, but for my first attempt at reverse painting on a glass door, I was pretty happy with it:


Here's a skate deck that I did- this one is pinstriped and has some variegated gold leaf.  It's for sale- it would look real nice on your wall- $200



And a sign for my friend Rich- owner of Action Tattoo in Auburn, Wa.  1-shot and gold leaf.


No comments:

Post a Comment