"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Recent Striping

Been trying to get back to sitting in the garage and striping on a more regular basis.  I had gotten out of practice, so I've been doing more stuff.
I striped my Kindle (I'm surprised that I hadn't done it long before now)


Striped another sketchbook for my kid.  I was drinkin' when I did this, so it got a little crazy.  I was actually drinking some new absinthe that I got that is really nice.  It's called Duplais Verte Absinthe for anyone that's interested.


Here's 2 empty Woodford Reserve bottles I painted.



And another Absinthe bottle.


I also got a new helmet, so I had to fancy it up some.  I started with the leaf and some striping...


Then did some lace...


Here's a close up of some of the lace.


The lace was an experiment.  It's the first time I've ever done that.  It turned out better than I had expected and I definitely learned some things for the next time.










No comments:

Post a Comment