"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -Benjamin Franklin

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Gin Eagle Flash

This may be my first drunk blog - so for fun, I'm not gonna edit or spell check it.  Got home tonight and made myself a double gin sour.  I'm a gin drinker, and heve recently switched from dirty martiniss to gin sours.  Real gin sours- not the shitty gin sours that they make at bars with thet sour fuckin mix- 2 parts gin, 1 part lemon juice, and a teaspoon of powdered sugar with a marachino cherry for garnish (I'm out of marachino chrrries, so no garnish for me).  I'm 44 yers old, and at ths point i my lif, I drink like an adult.  That's right, I dont OVER DO  it.  Generally I'll hve 1 drink maybe 2, but I ususally don't go pased the 'nice buzz'.  Tonight though, I gt home and decide to start painting anither skat deck, so I started by making myself a doble gin sour.  i started painting, worked ny way through my first drink and made another one ( a visit in between from my old friend Mary Jane didn't help mattrs).  Worked on painting a 'Fink -Eagle' skate deck.  Got some progress on the deck- looks kinda fucked up right now, but I knewI was etting fucked up and was only really concerned with getting some colors laid down in the background, here's some pics:

I'll pull this thing together over the next week or so.  Also, finished up that sheet of flash I started recenty.  Here's a shitty phone pic of it:


So, I'm pretty fucked up at this poit, and I should probably just go to bed, but I recently scored the entire series of Battlestar Galactica on Blu-ray for half price so I'm gonna geek out to some BSG muthafuckas.

No comments:

Post a Comment