"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

More work on Carla and a Tiki

Took all the parts I leafed back to my buddy Joey last night and got the final coat of clear on them.  They really look great- Joey has done a fantastic job. Then I can start the striping.  He's gonna bring them back to me Sunday after he buffs them.  Should be getting my seat back sometime next week and then I'll be able to start getting her back together.




Did this tiki on Luke's hand on Monday:


For those of you that miss my ranting- I got lots more, just been kinda busy lately.  I promise that there will be lots of bitching, ranting, and politically incorrect nonsense in the future of my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment