"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, March 24, 2011

OOPs...

A couple of things I forgot to mention in my Bliz-og last night:

Went to see the CRO-MAGS a few weeks ago- Fucking Brilliant!  This was the John Joseph & Mackie version of the Mags.  They played all of Age of Quarrel and did a couple of Bad Brains covers.  A 44 year old man probably shouldn't be in the pit at a punk show, and certainly shouldn't be stage diving, but I did both.  Sometimes ya just can't help it- the music grabs ya and ya go.  Of course, I found myself in the same situation at the OFF show the other night.

Found a video of OFF! playing their encore from the show Tuesday.  Ya can see my big shiny bald head up front.


The new Aggrolites record is out and it's great.  They've now put out 5 records and haven't dropped the ball yet.  Buy 'em all if ya like early 60's and 70's skinhead reggae.
Agnostic Front's new record also just came out and it's the best thing they've done in years.  I'm a huge AF fan, and like everything they've done, but there are certainly records that I think are better than others, and this is one of 'em.  It's called My Life, My Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment