"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -Benjamin Franklin

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Another Plane and More Leaf

Did another Plane tattoo yesterday.  Kinda crazy- I don't do a lot of plane tattoos, but this week I did 2.  This was a fun tattoo and the customer sat well.  She wasn't having any fun, but she sat well.  As usual, I didn't get any really good pics, but she promised to come back for some healed pics.  She wants to add some background stuff later anyway.


Spent the morning yesterday finishing up all the leafing on Carla's parts.  Next it's back to Joey for a final coat of clear.  Then I can start the striping.  I'm getting closer to getting her put back together and on the road- can't wait.








No comments:

Post a Comment