"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -Benjamin Franklin

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thanks, Ya Prick.

Got a little bit of a verbal kick in the ass from a good friend today.  The kinda stuff that ya need to hear sometimes to get ya moving again.  So hopefully, you'll be seeing more artsy stuff around here again.  Not sure what.  Paintings?  Maybe just more striping and 1-shot stuff, who knows... just gotta do something.  Even been thinking about building some machines again over the winter (been a few years).  Gonna get off my ass and send some stuff out to the dopey tattoo magazines again (been a long time for that too).  So, thanks Joe, ya prick, ya.

Haven't posted any tattoo work in a while, so here's a few things:

A sweet Norman Collins design- ya can never go wrong with a nice traditional piece.  There's a small cover-up in the hair- don't even remember what it was.  Maybe a kanji?


Bat-Pig.  Shitty photos, but what's new... maybe I'll get healed pics the next time she's in.


And here's the original WC I did a few years ago:


The boyfriend of the girl that got the Bat-Pig came in tonight and got my Hogodile:


Again, he'll be back and hopefully I'll be able to get a better pic when it's healed (if I remember).  I'm really glad that I've gotten to do a few of these weird pig animals on some folks.  I did my pig koi on a guy about a year ago.  Here's the original of the Hogodile:


Here's a couple of little filler pieces I did on Jeremy's ongoing Jaws leg project.  Those of you that realize that Jaws is the best movie ever made will know what these are:


OK, since I can't do this blog thingy without doing some bitching, here's something I was doing some crappin' about just the other day- the handshake.  What happened to the fuckin' handshake?  This bugs the hell out of me.  I don't wanna bump fists with you or do some weird slap-pull-snap thing with you.  I'm a grown fuckin' man and we're not standing on a fucking street corner around a fire in a 55 gallon drum.  Ya wanna shake hands, shake fuckin' hands.  Ya wanna make a spectacle of it and act like you're 14, leave me the fuck out of it.  When people go to do these things, I just grab whatever they put forward- a fist, their hand, but up in some kinda ready for a high five sorta thing, whatever, and shake it like a man.  Ya know what they do?  They look at me like I'm not cool.  I'm pretty sure that I've mentioned (on numerous occasions) that I don't wanna be cool.  So, if it makes you uncomfortable when I grab whatever strange handshake thing you're trying to do and shake it like a man, please stop and think to yourself 'maybe I should stop shaking hands like a high school kid trying to be cool and just shake hands like a fucking man'.






2 comments:

  1. Haha, your welcome I think... And yes, Fuck the fist bump, and all that other silly Shit! Been on a crusade to ban that shit around me. And your right, when you don't bump back, people look at you like you have 3 heads. Fuckin Knuckle heads!

    ReplyDelete