"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -Benjamin Franklin

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tattooing, Freedom from Scumbags, Debate...

Here's a bunch of unrelated stuff.

Got a healed pic of another piece on Jeremy's Jaws leg:


Here's a little update to my Blog from 7/15 'If Ya Really Wanna Change Things':
I have pretty much become free from tattoo supply companies.  It took some work, but it's not too hard to do, and I have found just about everything I need to run my studio from suppliers that have nothing to do with the tattoo industry.  I'm also paying less for all of my supplies than I had been.  The only things I still need to get from scumbags are pigments and needles.  Of course, I know how to mix pigments and make needles, so I could cut them out of that also, but my stupid local health department won't allow us to use any pigments that we can't supply MSDS information for, and they also will not let us make our own needles.  For some reason they believe that pre-made, pre-sterilized needles are somehow more sterile than the ones I used to make and sterilize myself.  I always liked my own needles better- I could make 'em just the way I like 'em.  I'm also still searching for a place to buy ink caps from, but it'll be a few years before I run out of caps- a few years ago, I bought enough to last a long, long time.  So, if ya take the time and do a little research, you too can break away from the shitbag suppliers.

Watched the debate last night.  Pretty crappy- still not a fan of any of them other than Herman Cain.  The problem is that the media has already decided that Cain doesn't have a chance.  In fact they have decided that the only people we really need to hear from are Romney and Perry.  There are 8 people in the race, let us hear what they each have to say.  While I do agree with some of Ron Paul's points, he is a certifiable crazy person and most of his hardcore supporters are just as batshit crazy as he is.  Herman needs to drop this new 9-9-9 plan of his and come out as the FairTax candidate.  I know he's a conservative, but he needs to attract the Libertarian base if he wants to have any chance.

Here's a quick little painting I did recently- nothing special, just haven't made any art in a while:



Found this online yesterday, and I fucking love it.  This guy hits the nail right on the head.  And best of all, it was on liberal-ass MSNBC







No comments:

Post a Comment