"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -Benjamin Franklin

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pushead tattoos


Over the years, I have done a number of Pushead tattoos.  I am a big fan of Pushead's work.  Maybe it's because as a punk rock kid I saw his stuff all over the records that I was buying, or maybe it's just because his stuff is really fuckin' cool.  If ya don't know who Pushead is, here's a little bit of info for ya from Wikipedia:
Pushead (a.k.a. Brian Schroeder) is an artist, record label owner, and writer within the hardcore punk and heavy metal field. He has created artwork for many bands, artists, and athletes including Metallica, the The Misfits, Dr. Dre, Travis Barker, and Craig Johnson. He has designed many record covers, T-shirts, skateboards, and a pair of Nike SB Dunks. His record label, Pusmort Records, has released albums by Negative Gain, Poison Idea and Final Conflict. He fronted the band Septic Death during the 1980s. 
Pretty much all of the Pushead tattoos that I have done have been on 2 customers of mine- Rick and Fanna Easter- they're cool people, and they're old punks like me.  So, here's some Pus tattoos I have done, including the one I just did on Rick this past Saturday.















No comments:

Post a Comment