"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -Benjamin Franklin

Saturday, October 16, 2010

I HOPE YOU END UP DEAD OR IN JAIL!

So, I'm really sick and damn tired of Thug Ass Gangsta Wannabe Fuckheads.  It's cool, I get it- you like Rap music.  That's fine.  I've been known to listen to some NWA or Public Enemy on occasion, but you don't have to act like a piece of shit.  I listen to a lot of Reggae, but I don't have dreadlocks, and I certainly don't believe that Jah Jah will save us and burn down Babylon.  You look like a fuckin' moron- pull up your pants- nobody wants to see your ass or cares what underwear you have on.  Turn you're fuckin' hat around- it just makes you look stupid.  Take the tags off your overpriced hat and sneakers- you're not impressing anyone.  And, for fuck's sake, try to speak the English language at least well enough that people can understand what the fuck you're trying to say.  I am in Snellville, Georgia- SNELLVILLE- FUCKING- GEORGIA.  News Flash- this IS NOT THE 'HOOD'.  If you really wanna live in some shitty fucked up place- move there and stop fucking up MY PLACE!  Before anyone starts yelling 'Racism', I'm not just talking about black people- these dumb motherfuckers come in all colors.  In the last few years, there has been an influx of Bosnian immigrants in this area.  And for some reason, they wanna be 'Gangsta' too.  Lemme clue ya in on something- you don't sound 'Hard' or 'Gangsta' when you say things like "Yo Dog" with a Bosnian accent.  I know that it's cool in gangsta culture to be a piece of shit, out of work bum, or a drug dealer, or a pimp, but these are all professional choices that allow you to live your lives leeching off of hard working Americans like me.  I pay my taxes, and I'm tired of that money going to support pieces of shit like you.  So, I hope you die a horrible death in a rain of bullets or at least end up in prison for a long time- either way, you won't be around to fuck up my community.  Personally I would rather it be the bullets than prison.  If you're in prison, I still have to support your sorry ass and you end up with 'street cred' which allows you to be an even bigger gangsta piece of shit.

2 comments: