"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -Benjamin Franklin

Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 wrap up

I'm not gonna go into how much 2011 sucked- it did, and if ya follow my blog, then ya already know why.  I am going to mention the 3 friends that I lost last year (a big factor in the 2011 suckage)- Rest In Peace Jamie McNish, Tommy Painter, and Painless Paul Nelson.





Here's some stuff I did since the last time I blogged.  A few tattoos, a few paintings, and a couple of pics of my dopey dog....

 

Trying to get back to making some art, so I did a few paintings of skulls recently.  Nothing special, they're watercolors...




Here's a little something I just did- 2.5 X 3.  This is for a show that a friend is doing called 'Minikin Madness', it's done in 1-shot.  I gotta mail this out tomorrow, so of course, I dropped it this morning and chipped 2 of the corners...guess I know what I'm doing when i get home tonight.


Here's a pic of a sweet, geeky christmas present I got from my wife.  It's signed by Katee Sackhoff AKA Kara 'Starbuck' Thrace from Battlestar Galactica. 


Some tattoos.  The start of an octopus, an almost finished pirate ship (just gotta do the water), and a zombie Rainbow Brite.




And, last but not least is a skate deck that I started the other day.  Lots of gold leaf and pinstriping.


I know, there was no bitchin' or crappin' about anything, but there's still 364 days left in 2012.  In fact since it's a leap year I get an extra day to complain about tattooing, politics, hipsters, thugsters, and everything else.












No comments:

Post a Comment