"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -Benjamin Franklin

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Skulls, Roses, and Absinthe

Well, here's another damn pinstriped Absinthe bottle.  I guess you can count on seeing another striped Absinthe bottle every month or so- that's usually about how long it takes me to go through a bottle.  It could be like some kind of drunken calendar- The 12 Months of Absinthe.  Maybe when I hit 12, I'll cut my ear off.


Here's a simple tattoo I did yesterday- Skulls and Roses.  The customer wanted a Black and Gray piece, but wanted 2 of the roses to be red.  I never get tired of tattooing skulls, and I'd be willing to bet that you would have a hard time finding a tattooer that doesn't love doing skulls.

No comments:

Post a Comment