"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, December 8, 2011

PC fuckin' bullshit!

I'm pissed off this morning, not my usual a little pissed and ranting because it's fun to rant pissed off.  REALLY PISSED OFF.  Why?  Because I'm one of those boring people that listens to and reads the news every day because I wanna know what's going on and I like following politics.  So, I read some news stories most every morning on the internet.  Now, lemme tell ya what I do- I read news stories from FOX, MSNBC, CNN, NPR, whoever has a story I'm interested in (I like to read the same stories from various news outlets so I know what all sides are saying).  I also listen to the news on my way to work- I listen to our local talk radio station- WSB.  I listen to WSB for the news and weather, and for Neal Boortz.  I know, all you folks on the left are rolling your eyes at the mere mention of Boortz, and probably going, "Oh, he's one of those 'Hate Speech' guys".  But, you're wrong.  The Left loves to throw around terms like 'Hate Speech' (the Right has their catch phrases too, I know, but it seems like the Left does it more).  Anyone who disagrees with the Left is accused of 'Hate Speech' and 'Racism'.  But, the reason that I listen to Boortz is that he is one of the few Libertarian voices on the radio (and I find him to be pretty funny too).  Look at the heading of this blog and it says that I'm a Libertarian.  I can't stand Hannity or Limbaugh- way too far to the right for me, so Boortz it is.  Most of the people that accuse Boortz of 'Hate Speech' have never even listened to him.  They just think that he's another ultra-right-god-guts-guns guy, well, he's not.  Whatever, I'm getting away from what it is I'm so pissed off about...
Yesterday the Obama administration decided that they are calling what took place at Fort Hood in 2009 an act of 'workplace violence'.  Workplace fucking violence?  Bullshit, it was an act of TERRORISM!  Nidal Hasan is a fucking terrorist.  In fact, he is a RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORIST.  But, wait, this is America, land of political correctness, we can't possibly say 'Muslim' and 'Terrorist' in the same sentence. That might offend some Muslims.  Too Fuckin' Bad!  I'm tired of this PC bullshit of not calling things what they are for fear of offending someone.  Nidal Hasan was in touch through e-mails with Anwar al-Awlaki, who was a high ranking member of al-Qaeda and was considered a TERRORIST!  OK, you don't wanna call him a Muslim Terrorist or an Islamic Terrorist because that might be considered offensive (to other terrorists, I guess), then call him a 'Domestic Terrorist'.  He was a US citizen, so Domestic Terrorist works, but call him a fucking terrorist, 'cause that's what he fucking is.  Timothy Mcveigh is considered a domestic terrorist.  Ted Kaczynski is considered a domestic terrorist.  Because they were fucking terrorists.  Hasan is also a fucking terrorist, and a radical Islamist.  An act of workplace violence- no fuckin' way.  This was not a disgruntled worker that got fired, went home, got drunk and then went back to work and shot a bunch of people because he was drunk and pissed off.  This was a man with ties to Radical Islamist Terrorists that killed 13 people on a US military base and injured 30 others.  Call it what it is you PC pussy-ass motherfuckers, but don't call it workplace violence.  It was an act of TERRORISM against a US military installation on American soil, period, end of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment